Your usage of this website is subject to the following terms. If you disagree with any
of the following, please do not register with the site, or resign using the members area
if you have already joined. Please feel free to email
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- You may join only once. "Multis" can be easily detected and we will investigate them. Anyone found
with multiple accounts will have their newer characters deleted, and their main account
will be subject to punishments.
- You should show all other members respect. Nobody comes here to be given a hard time.
- Behaviour should be kept to PG-13 levels. That means swearing, violence and sexual content
should be kept to reasonable levels. As a rule of thumb: if you don't think you'd see it
in an episode of "Stargate SG-1", or a "Star Wars" film, book or comic, don't do it!
- The website must not be used to post anything which libels, defames, or is obscene, pornographic,
abusive, or threatening. You must not infringe anyone's ownership, violate any laws, advocate
illegal activities, or advertise for your own financial gain.
- Moderators and Administrators reserve the right to remove any inappropriate content, as
defined in these terms and at their own discretion.
- You mustn't reproduce anything from this website without permission. Violators may be asked
to remove any copied material, and may have their membership terminated if they refuse to
- By creating resources (characters, places, events etc) for canon materials, you agree that these
resources may be used as desired by command without your approval and without owing any form of
compensation to you. Creators retain copyright.
- New accounts will be deleted after 3 months if the user has not visited the message board during that
- We retain the right to terminate your membership at any time for any other reason,
without prior warning.
- These terms are not comprehensive. They may be modified at any time as new situations arise
which require written terms.
"Rogue Squadron" website © Nick Taylor 2001-2018. No content may be copied from this website without
the permission of the author.
"Stargate SG-1" and related material © MGM Worldwide Television Inc.
"Star Wars" and related material © LucasFilm Ltd.
Material from these two franchises is used in good spirit, to provide entertainment for fans. No profit
is made from the running of this website, or the use of copyright material from the franchises.
All original characters, situations and stories on this site remain the property of the original author,
with the exception of canoical materials. Ownership of canonical materials is discussed in the
Terms of Service. In either case, the work itself (as opposed to the concepts within) remains property of the author and
may be removed at their request.
Pilot's Wing's created by Frank Bono/Pappy. Used with permission.
If you believe any part of this website infringes your copyright, please contact
email@example.com. Please do not take content from this website
without prior permission.